Saturday 4 October 2014

THANK GOD IT'S FAVOURITES: Benefit Cha Cha Tint



Blush is really, really important to me. It appeared shamefully late in my makeup game, because I was too busy making every eyeliner mistake it’s possible to make, but it’s here to stay. Without it, I look like I have no blood in my face. I love it all forms: powder, cream, liquid, reappropriated lipstick, etc etc, but in my daily makeup routine I reach for one product, and that’s Benefit Cha Cha Tint.

This product (£24.50 on their website) is billed as a lip and cheek stain, but my lips are super sensitive (as I spoke about in previous posts) and do not like stain at all, so for me it serves only as blush. I do love a multi-use product, so that could be a bit of a bummer, but it’s SO GOOD that I’ve never felt that disappointment even a little bit.

The colour is gorgeous – Benefit describes it as mango but I would have said coral. I fucking love coral – it’s great for my colouring, and Cha Cha Tint is is beautifully rich and bright. A lot of products look beautiful on the brush and then don’t translate on the skin, but that is not at all a problem with this. It only takes a tiny bit for each cheek, so a 12.5ml bottle lasts a long, long time – about two or three months for me, even though I use it almost every day - which makes it absolutely worth the money for me. Benefit also often do special offers with smaller versions of their tints and highlighters – that’s how I first discovered this tint – so it’s easy to try it out before committing to the full-size purchase. Also, if corals aren’t your thing, there are three other colours to try out and, formula-wise, they’re all just as great.

I dab the brush sideways on my cheeks, which makes sort of a triangle shape, and then blend with my fingers in a circle on the apples of my cheeks and up a little bit towards my temples. It gives a great, natural flush, which I much prefer to powder during the day or at work, and it lasts all day and nobody tries to check my pulse or asks me if I’m feeling ill. Living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment